The Kaulitz Heaven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kaulitz Heaven

Forum Rules! Take a moment to read

Sternchen
    Sternchen
    Mrs. Kaulitz
    Mrs. Kaulitz

Forum Rules! Take a moment to read Empty Forum Rules! Take a moment to read

Post  Sternchen Tue Apr 05 2011, 18:27

Hello, first of all welcome to our humble community. We ask you to take a moment to read these various points of attention, you are asked to follow them at all times while enjoying your time on the board.

1. Each member will always show full respect to other members, regardless if your views match or not. Polite and civilized discussion is to be expected and is very much encouraged, but keep in mind that while you might be convinced of your views, the other person thinks just the same. No personal attacks, either on the board itself or in private message, will be tolerated. Whenever someone is found breaking this rule, it will result in a warning. Second warning comes with a five day ban, anyone breaking this rule three times is permanently banned from the forum.

2. Respect for the privacy of all Tokio Hotel members, coworkers and associated persons need to be shown. Do not post any adresses, email adresses, phone numbers or whatsoever here, it will be immediately removed and the person posting it banned. (note: this rule does not apply to discussion of fake profiles on the internet or news associated with fakes posing as the band members)

3. About Twincest
    At first I had allowed this but since I am not a supported of twincest I decided to follow my own "instinct" and say no. No form of twincest will be allowed out of respect to Bill and Tom. There are places enough where twincest can be found/posted. This isnt one of them.

4. Forum sigs and avatars
    This is a simple one, really. Anything goes (minus the twincest as explained above) and forum avatars will be resized automatically. As far as sigs go, please keep them banner sized as much as possible. The width should not stretch the board so if you notice your sig stretching the board please resize it. I will ask you to do it otherwise anyway...
    Text, links, pictures, animated sigs, go nuts! I mean it! Whatever looks good to you. Just dont have a sig that is larger than most posts on the forum.......

5. The most important rule on this forum is have fun while posting here! That is the whole point right? Hopefully, I can welcome you time and time again...

Best wishes,

The Kaulitz Heaven Forum Team.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 09:40